Join now

2 Rooms for rent in Paulista (São Paulo)

Hi! I am looking for two flatmates to share a 3 room apartment right next to Avenida Paulista. My roommates are about to leave and I need two fellow partners to take over.

It’s a spacious apartment with a living room, kitchen, laundry area, 2 bath rooms plus one for service, and even a deposit area.

It is located 3 min walk from metro Brigadeiro, between Avenida Paulista and Alameda Santos, close to everything that you might need, even a 15min walk to Parque Ibirapuera.

Cost is Protected content per room. Plus a caution fee of Protected content , which will be return at the end of the time agreed on, or if the person decides to leave before and announce it in at least 2 months in advanced. No need for bureaucratic contracts. That Includes internet, water and electricity expenses, and a cleaning lady that comes every 2 weeks. All expenses shared equally. Rooms and apartment have furniture. Rooms will be available from the 1st of January, but you can start moving by the 16 of December.

I am looking for people who are willing to stay at least for a year and had shared apartments with others before. This is not a hotel; I am looking for people who will like to share and know how to live with others.

A bit of myself: I am from Venezuela, 31 years old, work as project manager in a healthcare company, and love photography! (my blog:

You can look at picts of the apartment in:

Protected content

Don´t hesitate to contact me for more info!

email: Protected content
phone: Protected content