Join now

4bedr furnished apt- alto da boa vista-int.schools (São Paulo)

I would like to rent my apartment in Sao Paulo, at the Alto da Boa Vista neighborhood, which is a great place for expats because of all the international schools(Swiss, Chapel, Waldorf, Rumboldt) and easy access to public transportation, Chac Sto Antonio and Berrini Business Districts, Congonhas airport, Country Club - besides the green scenery ....and german markets all around.

it's a Protected content meters apartment with a huge living room and a great view! the livingroom has a library with stainless steel ladder and a wine refrigerator; Apt facing the sunrise. One of the bedrooms was turned into a TV room, all of them have brand new build in closets, the main one has an office and bathroom. It is now fully furnished, but I intend to take most of the decoration and some of the furniture out. There's a maid's room with built in bed and closet, a laundry with washer/dryer and plenty cabinets all over. The kitchen has a cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, pantry closet, and breakfast table. The building is antique, although has been modernized on the past couple of years, where a beautiful bbq area was built, the garden is nice, there are jogging and sitting areas, a poli-sport court yard, 2 garage spaces and security 24/7.