Join now

Bedroom available in ITAIM from August (São Paulo)

I am looking for someone to share my future appartment which lies at the middle of Itaim Bibi - Vila Nova - Vila Olimpia and close to Moema too... it is 15 minutes walk from Ibirapuera, there are 2 supermarkets at the corner (Pao de Açucar and Dia), lots of bus (Av Santo Amaro) and lots of nice shops and restaurants at walking distance. It is also close to a BikeSampa station fr the one interested...

The appartment is completely furnished, you just need to get in with your personal belongings and nothing else... it is reformed, very well professionaly decorated, looks like a loft with its 80m2, with a big big living-room with open kitchen...

The room has a queen bed, closets and a window... nice space.

Some pictures here:

Protected content

I will enter the apartment at the end of July so it would be OK for me to find someome from August or anytime later...

I want someone that is working, that is respectful and everything should be good.

I will send photos to the interested, I was thinking of sharing the price and dispenses... doing quick maths, it should be Protected content everything included (wifi, tv, diarista, and all bills except telephone of course).

My email is Protected content

I don't have any problem with who might be interested, guys, girls,... I am looking for an easy-going person to live with.