Commercial Assistant for the Turkish Consulate (São Paulo)
The Commercial Office of the Turkish Consulate-General in São Paulo is looking for a Commercial Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Work out research upon the request of the Turkish government and firms in the marketing, foreign trade, regulatory and institutional fields and manage office database.
- Translate documents from Turkish to Portuguese and vice-versa.
- Organize draft programs for various types of delegations.
- Participate in meetings as interpreter.
- Support the Commercial Office in a variety of administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees and be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Fluent PORTUGUESE and TURKISH.
- Be a graduate at a minimum bachelor level from a national or international university..
- Be regularized with the military service in case of Turkish male candidate.
- To hold a residence or work permit in case of non-Brazilian candidate.
- Strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office pack (especially Word and Excel).
We are located in VILA OLÍMPIA district.
CVs to: Protected content
Telephone: Protected content