Join now

Native German looking for a job oppurtunity in SP (São Paulo)

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a job opportunity in Sao Paulo and would be very grateful for any help!

I have a degree in real estate business and Management and a post degree in Business & Administration. While I was working for a national bank during my studies, my main responsibility involved the sales of property management and the individual acquisition. My creativity and detailed work ethic were always highly appreciated by my former supervisors and managers.

After finishing my studies I decided to see the world and traveled to the United States. During my two year stay I traveled all over the country and worked as an Au Pair for a Brazilian/American family. I discovered my passion for traveling and soon moved to Australia after returning to Germany. I worked there as an assistant program coordinator for an American travel company. My main responsibility involved screening and processing potential applicants, interviewing them and writing detailed reports about their experience and their chances of a placement.

From Australia I went straight to Brazil where I fell in love with that country. I traveled three months through the country and visited a five week Portuguese course in São Paulo. My goal is to find a job in São Paulo and move there permanently.

I am fluent in German, Englisch and Russian and have good skills in Microsoft-Office.

Thank you all for reading my post and please feel free to contact me for any further questions or my resumé.

Kind regards
Katja

São Paulo Forum