Join now

Looking for a job in Salvador (São Paulo)

Hi everyone,

My name is Natalie, I'm Brazilian and currently living in Switzerland.
I'm planning to move to back to Brazil next year, in Salvador, Bahia.
As I moved to Switzerland when I was only 12 years old, I have no professional experience in Brazil and it seems that is particularly difficult to find a job in an international company in Salvador area.

Allow me to present some important achievements to carry out the future mission:

Computer skills

In the administrative field for 9 years, I have excellent knowledge of the usual office and computer tools of the Office Suite with which I performed tasks of some complexity during my last activity as a secretary of management. Moreover, with a great learning ability, I have been able to adapt to internals software for the companies I have been involved with.

Priority and stress management

Responsible and guarantor of the schedule and activities of my directors, it was imperative to quickly know the urgency of a request and to demonstrate an impeccable organization. Indeed, the stress comes partly from a bad organization, naturally organized and proactive I always knew how to anticipate and so not to overflow.

To be irreproachable

With an excellent relationship, I have always enjoyed working as a team, while being able to work alone. By being aware of all the affairs of the directors, qualities such as discretion and listening are essential for the good practices of this profession.

In addition, I speak fluently Portuguese, English and French.

I would like to know if any of you would have some tips or suggestions please.

I look forward to hear from you.

*sorry to out this here in the Sao Paulo group but it seems that there are no Salvador group here.

Kind regards,

Natalie

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners