Join now

ENGLISH/SPANISH TEACHERS NEEDED URGENT!!!! (São Paulo)

Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I own a small language school in Moema. I'm looking to hire teachers who are available between 10am and 12pm, and 6pm and 10pm. No experience is necessary as teachers will undergo a short training period.

Please, send your resumés to my e-mail as soon as possible: Protected content .

If your resumé is pre-approved, I'll contact you for an interview.

All teachers applying must speak English and Spanish at a fluent level. Other languages are a plus but not required. Speaking Portuguese is NOT a requirement for the job. Teachers accepted even without work papers.

Benefits:

- Teachers are paid on the fifth of every month;
- Paid 30-day vacations after the first year of work Protected content collective Protected content at your own leisure)
- 13º Salário (x-mas bonus) as required by Brazilian legislation
- Paid Travel costs (between the school and student's location in case it's an external class)

Requirements:

- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish
- Fluency in any other languages you can teach
- Availability: 10AM and 12PM, and 06PM Protected content (Monday through Friday), and 08AM to 12PM (Saturdays)

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Teachers who only teach Spanish should expect to have approximately minimum 6hrs of work per week.

Teachers who are fluent in both Spanish and English should expect to have approximately Protected content of work per week.

São Paulo Forum