Join now

FLAT to rent for the FIFA WORLD CUP (São Paulo)

We are an international family with a great apartment in Guarulhos, just 15 mins. outside São Paulo city. The flat is new and has all facilities such as: fully equipped fitness center, swimming pool, sauna and all commerces at walking distance. Also restaurants and bars nearby. It's located on the 25th floor and the view is breathtaking. It's possible to see the arena which will hold the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony and Brazil's first match!

The flat: 3 bedrooms Protected content them with its own bathroom - (one has a double bed, second has a closet and third is a baby's room), W.C., living room with flat screen TV, dining table (seats 6) and nice couch (sleeps two!), fully equipped kitchen and laundry area. Last but not least, a balcony with amazing views over the East of São Paulo and barbecue area (in the balcony as it is common here!!).

Cable TV, internet and cleaning service included in the price.

Imagine yourself making a delicious barbecue overlooking this gorgeous view and receiving friends to enjoy a world cup match? Contact me!

We rent out the flat for maximum 6 people and a minimum of 2 weeks!

If interested, please drop me a line: Protected content

I am happy to email pictures upon request, but please inform your budget and number of people staying.