Join now

Furnished Apt to rent in Brooklin R$1750pm (São Paulo)

Contact me only via email Protected content

Hello guys,

I had to relocate temporary to Rio for work leaving behind my lovely apartment in the Brooklin area in SP.

The flat is nicely decorated throughout – with about 90% of my furniture been brought from London

1 bedroom with lots of storage with a Queen Size orthopedic bed
1 bathroom with power shower
Kitchen fully equipped - Stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, expresso machine, new sauce pans, plates, cups etc.. Modern washing machine Ecco Bubble – does dry cleaning
Living room Protected content smart TV, home theater, sofa – turning to bed for visitors – very nicely decorated with a great book collection and nice feel décor.
Balcony – the flat in on the 15th Floor.
Garage in the building
Porter in the main entry.

Extremely safe area, with great connections to SP with Buses and CTPM train. Easy access to anywhere – 2min from Sto Amaro Avenue - , 2 supermarkets within walking distance – Pao de Acucar and Carrefour, 10min from Morumbi Shopping mall, Berrini is 10 min walk.

I´m looking for someone who will take good care of my stuff and nonsmoker.
Rent: R$ Protected content month + R$486 condominium + Bills (around R$200 with premium cable TV, Broadband, electricity, Gas and Water, iptu )

Minimum period: Available from 1st December until end of July Protected content Minimum stay until End of January.
Conditions: 6 weeks deposit - returned at the end of the rental term, rent paid always in advanced.

For photos email Contact me only via email Protected content or reach me on Protected content

Warm Regards,

Protected content