Global designer wanted (product / brand identity) (São Paulo)
We are Easy Taxi
Easy Taxi ( Protected content ) is the largest taxi hailing mobile app in the World with operations in Protected content , including Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Egypt! Easy Taxi was launched in September Protected content it aims to change the taxi market around the world by offering passengers a fast, convenient and safe way of booking taxis, while increasing the safety of taxi drivers and, especially, their revenues.
Due to our rapid expansion we are now looking for a creative specialist who will drive a change in our design quality and unification, assuring coherent visual identity across all markets.
About the job
Reporting to the CMO and Head of Product, and coordinating your work with the local Managing Directors and regional designers, you will be both designing and managing art for various countries and cultural circles. As a global designer, you will be the owner of our visual identity and product design, also actively participating in shaping the tone and message of all visual communication. You will create- and assure compliance with- design guidelines, brand colors, and art assets. Examples of your output include product mockups, social media artwork, co-branding assets, email marketing content, online ads, offline graphics, and web content.
Desired skills and experience are:
◦ At least 2 years of experience in design, ideally with international exposure
◦ Good portfolio, with various types of design assets, product a must
◦ Fluent in design software (Corel, Photoshop). Knowledge of video editing software a plus
◦ Knowledge of HTML a plus
◦ Interest in startup and being a part of result-oriented team
◦ Proactive attitude, creativity, ability to critically evaluate the artwork
◦ Ability to get things done independently outside of the office, or in a team
◦ Fluent in spoken and written English (offical office language at Easy Taxi).
Note: This is not an internship!
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application in English!