Join now

Great apartment for a family moving to São Paulo

I am moving with my family to Miami and I am renting my own apartment in São Paulo. One of the best locations in São Paulo, in front the Real Parque park, with 24 hour security. Bakery, pharmacy, laundry , school (bilingual) and other services walking distance. Perfect for those working in the area of Berrini, Vila Olimpia and Chacara Santo Antonio. Property with Protected content meters of fully renovated floor area. There are 4 bedrooms with air conditioning , 2 en suites (master with dressing room and underfloor heating in the bathroom) , 1 American en suite (two bedrooms and a bathroom with underfloor heating as well) , dining room with gourmet kitchen, large balcony, kitchen with pantry, laundry, maid's en suite bedroom, utility room. 3 parking spaces and storage. Building with tennis court with lighting, heated pool, fitness room and a ballroom . central generator (throughout the building ), hot water included in maintenance fee. It can be rented furnished . Rent: R$ 12,000.00, Maintenance fee: R$ 3,800.00 (including water and hot water), IPTU (tax): R$ 2,200.00.

Pictures: Protected content

More information Protected content or Protected content

São Paulo Forum