Join now

Ideas on jobs in Marketing/corporate events? (São Paulo)

Dear all,

First of all I would like to present myself briefly. I am a Belgian citizen and married here in Brazil since two months now. I landed here in Sao Paulo in the beginning of the year and started my Brazilian experience by undertaking a course at FAAP for six months to improve my Portuguese and to prepare myself better when looking for my next professional challenge. I have now about three years of experience in the Marketing and Events area working for major multinational companies such as Vanguard Investments in Waterloo Belgium where I was financial event coordinator for Europe. Before that I have been active in Sydney Australia as Operations manager for an Australian Tour Operator. I decided to leave my beloved work as event coordinator in Belgium to pursue my dream in marrying my Brazilian wife who I got to know in Australia and who is working here as legal coordinator for an american pharmaceutical company.

It would be a pleasure for me if someone has some advice or has heard about an opportunity that could be interesting for me.

More than happy to meet new people and always open for a chat.

Best regards,