Join now

Indepent part of house to rent in PERDIZES (São Paulo)

Hi everyone,

I have just rented a lovely big house in Perdizes for my business and I am willing to rent an independent furnished part of it, for a short period of max. 3 months from July 13 onwards, eventually for longer, depending on the circumstances.

• 3 big rooms on the first floor distributed along a corridor
• 1 spacious bathroom
• Balcony
• Garage for 2 cars
• Completely independent entrance
• Well equipped kitchen (with stove, fridge, table, chairs, utensils) & laundry (The only parts SHARED)
• All amenities included (wi-fi, electricity, water, taxes, cleaning service)
• Price: R$ 1.200,00 per bedroom /1 person - or R$ 2.000,00 couple

The price is the place worth! The house is very well located, 3 blocks from public transport to every corner of the city. Direct bus to Metro Barra Funda and Vila Madalena (both 2km by walk). Avenida Sumaré for long walking lovers, Palmeiras FC for football fans, 5 blocks from Shopping Bourbon.

The street and the neighborhood have plenty of fancy stores and commercial facilities (excellent restaurants & bars, fitness & pilates centers, pharmacy, bakery shops, weekly street market with fresh fruits & vegetables, beauty salons, vintage close stores, banks, etc.)

Due to the reconstruction works and noise in the front part of the house, the better profile of the housemate would be 1 to 3 business people, gentleman or lady, who don’t spend too long in the house during the day.

I love multicultural environment and exchanging ideas with interesting well travelled people.

Sorry, but no pets, no children allowed.

Please send me an email with your personal contacts, I’ll get back to you asap.

Márcia
Protected content

São Paulo Forum