Join now

Interior Design & Decoration Service (São Paulo)

Dear Gingo(s),

My name is Elisabeth Deroy. I am a French/American interior designer and have been living in São Paulo since the beginning of Protected content . Aside from Portuguese, I speak French, German and English, have a masters degree from LSE and a design qualification from Central St. Martins in London.

Since my arrival here, I have been working alongside a talented local interior designer and decorator, Eunice Fernandes ( Protected content ) on various projects here in São Paulo. By combining our diverse sensibilities, local knowledge and language skills, Eunice and I have formed a natural team.

Our mission is to help newcomers to São Paulo assimilate into their new environment as quickly and painlessly as possible. We want to help them make their new house or apartment feel like a real home.

It has occurred to us that you may have colleagues or clients arriving in the city who could use this service. After all, emigrating to a new country is stressful enough, without having to organise and create a sophisticated but cosy domestic ambience, especially if you don’t speak the local language.

Please let me know if we could be of help, and thank you for reading this mail.

Best wishes,

Elisabeth Deroy & Eunice Fernandes

São Paulo Forum