Join now

Hey Mom and Dad,
Do you sometimes feel that you would like to have some quality alone time with your partner, but you don´t know where or with whom to leave your kid? You want to go to a nice restaurant and have a nice time but you can´t? Does that make you feel sad?
I have a really nice solution for your problem. Valentine’s Day is knocking on the door and I prepared a super nice Pj Party for your kids to have fun, while you and your partner are out.
Your kid is going to play a lot of nice games, paint and make new friends to play with after on. We prepared nice huge a comfortable tents where your kid is going to sleep and dream.
You don´t have to worry about your kid, because:
• We have a well prepared staff that will take care and play with your kid, what means for you, that you can relax and have a nice time.
• We have a nurse and nutritionist who will be there all the time, what means for you, quality food and health care.
• Your kid will play a lot and make new friends
• You will have a really nice night out to enjoy with your partner while your kid is in good and save company.
The event will take place on 11/06/ Protected content from 18h -8h in at 457, Avenida Pedroso de Moraes, Pinheiros, São Paulo.
Please visit Protected content for more info or write me: Protected content

See you soon,

Johanna Faller