Join now

KIDS PJ PARTY! SO YOU PARENTS CAN HAVE TIME OFF (São Paulo)

Hey Mom and Dad,
Do you sometimes feel that you would like to have some quality alone time with your partner, but you don´t know where or with whom to leave your kid? You want to go to a nice restaurant and have a nice time but you can´t? Does that make you feel sad?
I have a really nice solution for your problem. Valentine’s Day is knocking on the door and I prepared a super nice Pj Party for your kids to have fun, while you and your partner are out.
Your kid is going to play a lot of nice games, paint and make new friends to play with after on. We prepared nice huge a comfortable tents where your kid is going to sleep and dream.
You don´t have to worry about your kid, because:
• We have a well prepared staff that will take care and play with your kid, what means for you, that you can relax and have a nice time.
• We have a nurse and nutritionist who will be there all the time, what means for you, quality food and health care.
• Your kid will play a lot and make new friends
• You will have a really nice night out to enjoy with your partner while your kid is in good and save company.
The event will take place on 11/06/ Protected content from 18h -8h in at 457, Avenida Pedroso de Moraes, Pinheiros, São Paulo.
Please visit Protected content for more info or write me: Protected content

See you soon,

Bye
Johanna Faller

São Paulo Forum