Join now

Looking for a Data Analytics/Insights position (São Paulo)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a position in Data Analytics/Insights area. I have a degree in Computer Engineering and I have a MBA in Marketing in FGV (Fundação Getúlio Vargas).

Twelve years of professional experience, with the last 5 years working with Data Analysis, dealing with numbers, KPIs, generating Marketing Intelligence and Sales reports and building dashboards. I enjoy working with the analysis of trends and consumer behavior insights. Recently, I did many courses about Marketing Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Cloud Computing, SQL, Salesforce, Data Mining with R, Big Data and Data Visualization with Tableau.

My last experience was working as a freelancer in the position of Digital Media Supervisor/BI at Havas Worldwide Digital Brazil for the Digital/Online Media area of the Citroen automaker client. Responsible for extracting information of the registered goals data in the Google Analytics and data from other secondary sources, involving the lead count and sales from Digital, and the allocation of those leads and sales for various media partners in the Digital Sales Cycle, in order to optimize the process of lead generation at the lowest cost. Multi-Channel Attribution Modeling. Also responsible for making Marketing Intelligence and Sales reports and for contextualizing the business landscape and by analyzing the results of sales, generating insights about the consumer behavior and trend analysis.

I started in May, Protected content new MBA in Analytics in Big Data at FIA (Fundação Instituto de Administração), a Protected content MBA Course at the Lab Data department.

My Linkedin profile is Protected content

Best regards,

Renato Azevedo Sant'Anna
Protected content