Join now

Looking for a Flatmate at Pinheiros (São Paulo)

I'm looking for a person to share my appartment with. The appartment is located at pinheiros, with very easy access to the two main financial districs in São Paulo (Paulista & Berrini/Faria Lima). The surroundings, however, looks like calmer neighborhoods, with many markets, restaurants, small stores and some art galleries on a walking distance.

Conforts and amenities include Wi-Fi, Laundry and Dishwasher. The apartment has 83 m square, and counts with three bedrooms (two bathrooms), one living room and a big balcony (definitely the best part!) and the kitchen. The building, which is a very new construction, also has a small gyn, pool and a barbecue area. THere is also two parking spaces (That I'm not currently using). Putting all expenses toguether the cost is 1,8 k / month.

I live alone in this beautiful spot. I'm a entrepreneur and consultant on the digital market and I like books, bikes, photography, movies, parties and music. I'm a terrible cook but I can make cocktails. I'm gay, so this is a calling for open minded people.

More about me:
Protected content
Twitter: @edsonjr
Linkedin: Protected content

Thank you