Join now

Looking for a job in CSR/Sustainability (São Paulo)

Dear all,

I’m planning to move to São Paulo in May this year to live with my Brazilian partner in Vila Nova Conceição. I just returned from a two weeks visit during which I made some interesting contacts and arranged some documents for my visa.

My academic background is quite diverse: I have a Bachelor in Business Administration (Tourism Management), a Master in International Communication Management, and a Master in International Studies (Peace & Conflict Resolution). My work experiences involve, among others, a consultancy assignment at Royal Philips Electronics, an internship at the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Timor-Leste, a part-time job as Research Assistant at Save the Children Australia, and my current job as Project Manager “Water” at Green Cross Netherlands.

Having obtained knowledge and experiences in both commercial and non-profit sectors, I am very interested in a career that combines social and environmental aspects with commercial perspectives. Therefore, I am looking for a job on the Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability department of a multinational company or at an NGO that researches/monitors commercial companies.

I speak fluent Dutch and English, reasonable Spanish and Portuguese, and basic German.

In case you are interested or know someone else who might be interested, please contact me through email: Protected content and I will send you my CV in English and Portuguese.

Thank you in advance!

São Paulo Forum