Join now

Looking for a Roomie - Vila Olimpia (São Paulo)

Hello guys!!!

I'm looking for a fun female flatmate to share a 2 bedroom apartment in Villa Olimpia at Rua Prof. Vahia de Abreu 172. The apartment is a 2 nice 2 double bedroom with a third smaller room (which I´m not renting), living room, kitchen and service area, 2 bathroom.

The condominium has all facilities, - pool, sauna, garden, gym 24hr doorman and within walking distance of the mall, supermarket etc...

The flat is well furnished and nicely decorated ( I brought all my appliances from London)

I´m looking for a nice girl to share the apartment with me, someone whom I can really get along and do more than just split the bills, but someone who may be part of my social circle and that we can go out together at times , exploring what the city offers! I also prefer someone whom doesn't smoke.

About me, Im 29 years old - I´m Brazilian however I lived for a very long time in London as I returned to Brazil I moved to Rio and now due to work I´m moving to SP. I´m super friendly, and easy going. I love socializing in general, In Rio I have a huge group of friends and I hope that I can meet some nice people in SP too. I´m also I'm planning to hire a Personal trainer to give focus in the mornings before going to work at the gym in the building - maybe besides being my new roomie you can be my gym buddy!

Send me an email if you are interested! You can move in from 01/08

Rent with condo charges + IPTU is R$ Protected content aside (cleaner, electricity and net TV)

Here is a link with some photos

Protected content

São Paulo Forum