Join now

Lux apt sublease Aug-Dec in Pinheiros/Vila Mada (São Paulo)

Hi! I am subleasing my newly renovated, furnished, 2 bdrm 1.5 bath apartment in Pinheiros/Vila Madalena for Protected content from mid August onwards (my dates are flexible). I am a Brazilian-American and will be traveling out of the country, so I would like to sublease either both rooms together (R$ Protected content month), or each room separately to two people (R$ Protected content R$ Protected content .

The apartment is fully equipped with imported (and stylish!) funiture including a sofabed, plenty of closets and shelving. All appliances are top-of the line and were recently purchased abroad including a 55' Smart 3D LG TV, Bose cinema speakers, Breville juicer, washer + dryer, large stove and fridge, microwave, etc.

The best thing about the apartment is the location, which is a 10 min walk to metro Faria Lima, 4 blocks from Rua Aspicuelta bars and 2 min from all the restaurants on Rua dos Pinheiros. There is convenient bus transportation to Jardins, Shopping El Dorado, Faria Lima, among other places.

Mourato Coelho is a quiet, well-guarded and safe street. I frequently walk around alone and have never felt or experienced any problems. There is a 24-hour Pão de Acucar and gas station one block away in either direction.

If you are interested, please contact me and we can schedule a visit or I can send photos via email: andrea. Protected content . Thanks!