Now Hiring: Membership & Development Coordinator (São Paulo)
Note: Please note that this position does not require a Brazilian work visa! (But does require complete fluency in English.)
WINGS Coordinator - Membership and Development
WINGS ( Protected content ) is a worldwide membership association dedicated to strengthening philanthropy and the culture of giving around the world. WINGS members need cutting edge knowledge and information services to enable their work towards creating a strong global philanthropic community. While registered as a public charity in the USA, WINGS’ office is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Working under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Membership and Development Coordinator will be responsible for implementing membership retention and growth initiatives, supporting fundraising efforts and carrying out programs needed to advance WINGS´ mission and objectives.
Main areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Membership: coordinate overall strategy and activities to promote membership retention and growth, process memberships, conduct member surveys, maintain membership database, prepare membership reports, promote member engagement, etc.
• Grants and Fundraising: research, write and manage grant proposals and reports, maintain donors´ database and files, etc.
• Programs: serve as primary liaison and coordinator of the sustainability committee; work in collaboration with member organizations, consultants, and committees to ensure successful execution of programs; plan and coordinate the production of events, and conferences, etc.
• Institutional: support leadership in governance, contribute to advance the overall mission of WINGS, represent WINGS at international conferences and meetings when necessary, provide general support to WINGS operations as needed, etc.
This is a full time position based in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil with immediate occupancy. A successful candidate will have the following:
• Fluent verbal and written skills in English and working knowledge of Portuguese;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Global mindset: openness to and awareness of cultural and geographic diversity;
• Self-motivated with solid organizational skills to manage multiple projects;
• Ability to work independently and as a member of team;
• Proficiency in the use of computers, database systems, website maintenance, and in the latest information technology, social media, and online meetings;
• Valid passport and availability to travel internationally;
• Understanding of best practices, trends, and emerging issues relating to philanthropy is a plus
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and résumé as PDF attachments by e-mail to Protected content . Consideration will begin as soon as applications are received, and the position will remain open until filled.