Global Business Reports (GBR) is an international media agency producing sector specific country intelligence reports for leading business publications in Oil and Gas, Mining, Power and Chemical sectors all over the world.
GBR is looking to recruit Journalists.
A Journalist will conduct activities including research, arranging meetings with CEOs/Directors of target companies, interviewing business and governmental personalities, writing reports, blog and newsletter articles and reporting to head office.
Employees travel for 10 months of the year, staying for between Protected content in each country. GBR currently has teams in Canada, Peru, Ghana, Indonesia, South Korea and Turkey among other countries.
Candidates must display:
• Excellent Presentation/Communication skills (confidence to present to CEO/Directors of leading companies);
• Team working skills (working within small teams in foreign countries);
• A sense of adventure (traveling at least 10 months of the year);
• Language skills (ability to speak a second language preferable) ;
• A good university degree (and work experience is also appreciated) ;
• An extensive knowledge of international affairs and of business ;
• Extensive travel experience.
All expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered by GBR along with a competitive salary and commission scheme, as well as international medical insurance.
If the challenge of working and moving around the world and becoming familiar with a plethora of industries at the forefront of globalisation is of interest, please forward your CV and a letter of motivation to Protected content
For more information, please visit Protected content and Protected content