Join now

Seeking a partner for an agricultural business Ab (São Paulo)

Seeking a partner for an agricultural business
About a year and a half ago I started an agricultural project in the Ribeira Valley region. It consists of a plantation of heart of palm.
The area has the potential for an average expansion. The region, besides being beautiful, has the climate and soil that are favorable for the development of the product.
Heart of palm is much appreciated in the food industry by restaurants of medium and large size in our big cities as well as in everyday life by the Brazilian population.
It is a delicacy that has been equally savored outside of Brazil, thus a product that needs to be widely produced because there is a great demand both in the U.S. and in Europe. We are here to meet this demand!
It is an activity with great potential and a quick payback.
So I am looking for a partner to develop it.
For details, please contact us. Email: Berenice.berenice @ gmail.com
Cellular: Protected content
About a year and a half ago I started an agricultural project in the Ribeira Valley region. It consists of a plantation of heart of palm.
The area has the potential for an average expansion. The region, besides being beautiful, has the climate and soil that are favorable for the development of the product.
Heart of palm is much appreciated in the food industry by restaurants of medium and large size in our big cities as well as in everyday life by the Brazilian population.
It is a delicacy that has been equally savored outside of Brazil, thus a product that needs to be widely produced because there is a great demand both in the U.S. and in Europe. We are here to meet this demand!
It is an activity with great potential and a quick payback.
So I am looking for a partner to develop it.
For details, please contact us. Email: Protected content
Cellular: Protected content

São Paulo Forum