About ORC Software
Orc Software is a global provider of advanced order execution systems. Our core specialties are around the areas of Market Making, Arbitrage, Volatility Trading and High-Frequency trading strategies. Our customers range from proprietary trading and market making firms to investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage houses. We cover those clients out of offices in Chicago, New York, Sao Paulo, London, Stockholm, Milan, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo offices.
Orc’s support team works with trading firms active on the major futures and options markets such as the BM&FBovespa, CME and over other global markets. Due to high demand for our products in Brazil, our Sao Paulo offices will continue to grow rapidly which means excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
We are seeking a support associate to enhance the service relationship with our customers.
In this key customer service position you will be responsible for the following:
- Engage with customers directly to resolve functionality questions and highly technical issues
- Communicate with staff between Orc offices to find and create solutions efficiently
- Coordinate with development to deliver new features and fixes to customers
- Work closely with customers to ensure that available functionality is being utilized appropriately and effectively
- Follow an evolving set of prioritized cases through to completion
- Work proactively with customers to ensure on-going customer satisfaction
- College degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science areas
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with Java, C++, XML and VB is a plus but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple customers simultaneously
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel since the position does require an initial training period of 3-months in our Chicago office.
This position is based in our Sao Paulo office which is located in Itaim Bibi neighborhood.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing international trading software company.
Interested parties should send CV along with salary requirements to: Ruben. Protected content