Join now

Apts/Rooms are available NOW at Multi-Central Loc (Seattle)

***No agency fee***

Hi guys,

My friend has some apts/rooms available near People Square & Xujiahui area, those are all well-maintianed & modern ones and near by subway station, they all can be rented completely or individually. Just because of the location, it is easy for you to commute to Bars, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Shopping Malls and ect.. I listed some info as follow, if you are looking for an apt/a room around those location, please feel free to contact me at Protected content , I will be very happy to help you to connect to my friend,

The Whole Apt - located between North Chongqing Road and Wei Hai Road, People Square area, 5 mins walking to Lind 1, 2 & 8.

3 Bedrooms Apt - Located at Da Gu Road and near South Huang Pi Road, People Square and Bund Area, walking distance to Line 1, 2 & 8.

3 Bedrooms Apt - Located at Nan Dan Road and near Wen Hua Road, 8 mins to Grand Gateway Shopping Mall in Xujiahui, 5 mins walking distance to Line 1& 9.

1 Master room & 1 2nd bedroom available - Located at South Xi Zang Road and in Xin Tian Di area, 7 mins walking distance to Hua Hai Road for shopping, right next to Line 8 & 10.

1 3rd bedroom available - Located at Zhao Jia Bang Road and Xin Gen Road, close to Grand Gateway shopping mall & Xujiahui BCD.