A friend of mine is moving to Seoul and will be renting a place to live.
In his rental contract it is written that ... The costs and expenses, including the legal fees, in the preparation of the Keun-Mortgage, and registration of the Keun-Mortgage shall be paid by the Lessee, and all costs and expenses, including the legal fees, associated with the return of the Keun-Mortgage Document and its deregistration shall be paid by the Lessor. .....
So as the Lessee he would like to know how to do this.
Is it done for him by the Estate Agent? Does he need to get a lawyer to do it? When is it done? After payment of the 10% deposit? After paying the other 90% of the rent? Prior to his move-in?