Korean -Sales Manager (QATAR)
Korean - SALES MANAGER(Qatar)
A prestigious client and one of the leader of construction world in Qatar are looking for a Korean Sales Manager to be based in Qatar office.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for business planning, sales forecasting and leading a team of sales people towards increased sales performance and profitability. You will also be responsible for business development and marketing activities.
• You should ideally have a Degree in Business, Science, Technology or other related fields.
• You should have strong supervisory and leadership skills and enjoy mentoring and building a successful team.
• You must have min 3 to 8 yrs of experience with proven track record of sales and managing sales teams.
• You should have strong business acumen, negotiation skills and excellent customer relationship development ability and able to engage with senior level client executives.
• You should have excellent communication, people management, leadership skill and strong interest in people development.
• You should be a self-motivated, ambitious and results-oriented individual, who enjoy working in a team-driven, fast paced environment and driving superior quality service.
About the Company:
The Company, established since Protected content a safety & building materials company - a wholesaler and authorized representative of many reputed brands in Qatar.
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and are willing to commit to the company success and your personal job excellence, please send us your resume or contact us for more info. Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate
Kind Regards ,
Mustafa | Recruitment Consultant (Middle East)
Divisional Head of Qatar
M: Protected content
E: Protected content | W: Protected content |