Global CS Staff (Com2uS: Mobile Game Company)
* Company Description
- Com2uS corporation develops and publishes mobile games for the iOS and Android platforms. Starting in Protected content , they have become the one of the most recognized developers in Korea. With top ranking domestic and global games such as Summoners War, Golfstar, and Ace Fishing, they continue to produce the most renowned, most exciting mobile games around.
* Job Function
- Interacting with customers through emails and 1:1 inquiries in English
- Collecting and checking for problems, issues, and suggestions.
- Communicating those issues, problems with the development team.
- Preparing for and reviewing upcoming releases.
- Getting familiar and playing current game titles.
* Skills & Requirements
- Interest and experience in mobile, console, or PC games
- Goal driven personality and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Some customer service related experience in the IT field (preferred)
- Related CS experience through email/1:1 responses.
- Able to work weekends (once every 2 months~)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German
- Some verbal and written communication skills in English or Korean
- Native resident or F series visa holder (preferable) or who can provide their own visa (F or H series visas)
* Work Conditions
- Location: Gasan Digital Complex, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
- Working hours: 40 hours/week (10am-7pm or 9am-6pm, Mon - Fri)
- Salary: Discussed upon interview
- 1 year contact (possibility to extend or become official employee after the contract ends + interview)
* Application Process
- Send your CV and resume by email: Protected content