Established in Protected content , Pantos Logistics has grown steadily to become the No.1 logistics business in Korea and one of Asia's largest 3PL. Pantos offers services related to export/import, air/ocean/railroad/overland transportation, customs clearance, warehousing, the handling of bulk and project cargoes, international overnight express, and the provision of logistics consultation to customers.
Through the years Pantos expanded its global logistics operation network, establishing more than 80 local corporations and branches in 33 countries, including the Americas, Europe, the CIS countries, Asia, and the Middle East.
In order to achieve our vision Protected content the Global top 10 logistics player with a revenue of KRW 12.3T - we are looking for challenge-oriented talents.
Figures Protected content
• 84 local corporations and branches in 33 countries
• 3,000 employees
• 3,000 million USD sales (estimation)
• Our shared values "Trust - Openness - Passion"
Homepage: Protected content
2. Job description/Responsibilities:
Marketing / Accounting
We are looking for candidates with:
- Appropriate qualifications to work in one of the fields listed above
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizing skills
- Proactive attitude, good team player
- Responsible and positive working attitude
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable and determined
- International career expectations – Possible overseas work opportunities
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Seoul Headquarters (Yeouido)
Education: Undergraduate Degree with more than one year related experience or a Master's Degree
Experience: Fresh graduate, future graduate (February Protected content entry level
Visa Status: F1 or E7 visa holder preferable. Otherwise you should be eligible for working visa issuance in Korea.
Language: Fluent in English is essential; good command of Korean and/or other languages will be a plus
IT Skills: Good IT Skills (MS office, etc.) preferable
Other: The candidate should already be in Korea in order to participate to our interview session hold in November (if selected).
Application deadline: November 14th Protected content , 12:00pm.
4. How to apply?
If you meet the profile above and would like to be part of our growing organization, we invite you to email your cover letter and resume to Protected content
Person in charge of recruitment: Mr. Romain BARON