We, Lionbridge Korea( Protected content ), are seeking for Native Language Test Engineer, a permanent position, located at Seoul.
This hire will be part of a dedicated team located in Seoul, Korea. The Language Test team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for some of the world's largest phone manufacturers such as Samsung, Motorola, LG, and RIM. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate will be responsible for test case development and test execution for Lionbridge supported mobile voice recognition applications.
Duties/ Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop Test Plans/Strategies including the development of test cases from functional and non-functional requirements
• Execution of test cases/test scripts and submission/verification of defects for production deployments
• Work closely with the Language Coordinators on testing priorities
• Test from the front end using mobile devices
• 3+ years the software industry experience in quality assurance.
• Native speaker for one of the languages mentioned above
• Testing the front end for Web or Client Server applications
• Working in a UNIX and/or Linux environments
• Experience working in an Iterative or Agile SCRUM SDLC methodology
• Experience with test case/ script development and execution
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal, is required for communication with globally distributed Lionbridge teams and customers.
• Experience with mobile phone client/server software architectures
• Must have an eligible work visa readily available to legally work in Korea: but visa sponsorship is available for candidates qualified with relevant Korea Immigration requirements.
• Speech recognition industry experience
• Prior work in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with Subversion and defect reporting tools such as JIRA
• Complete life cycle experience, including deployment to production
BS/MS University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Please send resume/CV at Protected content