Urgently looking for a Secuirty Coordinator based in Seoul. Please PM me for more details. Thank you!
Below is the brief JD for the role of a Security Coordinator.
• To ensure the fire escape route is clear of any hazards.
• To ensure the safety and security of the Cisco facility being guarded.
• To ensure the safety and security of Cisco employees and visitors while in Cisco office premise.
• To coordinate locally with stakeholders, local authorities, emergency services and external service providers in case of emergency.
• To ensure effective tracking of documents (if any)
• To be able to complete comprehensive physical assessments or audits locally.
• To escort or provide security support for events, meetings or any other form of functions.
• To develop and conduct mass casualty incident drills, evaluate the results and report the findings to the company.
• To fully support the responsibilities of the Security Program Manager, within the geographic scope of their area of operation
• Intelligence gathering (Vendors/self) of local issues and trends, taking into account local culture and customs
• Carry out Local program support (Satphone audit/Radios etc.)
• Upon a service call out request by Cisco, vendor shall react with a security personnel on site within 6 hours from the time of acknowledgement.