Join now

German fresh graduate seeking for job opportunity (Singapore)

Views

Hi my name is David, am currently studying economics at the University of Wuerzburg in Germany. I will be graduate from university, with my master's degree in August Protected content . International experience is a key skill today and I would like to benefit from the practical work experience in Singapore.

Right now I am a working student at Bosch Power Tools at the purchasing division.
While i was working in Singapore for Trumpf my main tasks were to plan and organize exhibitions in South East Asia, launch marketing campaigns/events and supporting of Trumpf subsidiaries and its customers.For all tasks it was very important to work fast, detailed and to have a solution-oriented working method.
I was able to acquire further practical experience in marketing through my internship at Bosch Rexroth AG. My responsibilities were, the preparation of market analysis and competitive comparisons.

Familiarizing myself quickly and with great motivation with new fields is one of my strengths. I am highly motivated, adaptive, reliable, resilient, organized and open minded to become acquainted in new working areas.

It would be great to have the chance to work again in Singapore.
I can start immediatly and interested in all job opportunities, which are related to my studies and internships.

I am thankful for evey help and tips!
Kind regards
David

Singapore Forum