Join now

Looking for a job in Internal audit in S'pore (Singapore)

A professional from the Risk Management and Internal Controls discipline, I have over 8 years of post-qualification experience of which the last 3.5 years has been with CLP India in Risk Management and Controls function, where I am currently working.

In my professional background, I have worked with large multinationals in India on -
• Risk based Internal Audits, Process Improvement, Business Process Risk Assessment
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Process restructuring and mapping
• Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Performance Improvements and Cost Reductions
• SOX reviews & testing and Compliances management

In my past I have also worked on MIS, budgeting and reporting for about 3 years during my stints with CLP, Ernst & Young and Century Enka. My association with these three companies for the last 9 years have enabled me to be a seasoned professional in Risk Management services. My focus on specific solutions and the industry helped me learn about a variety of solutions and the industry in depth. Along with this I have multiple industry exposure too (Power, Metal, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Cement, FMCG and Auto).

In CLP, I am responsible for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Internal Controls and Compliances. Along with this, I have coordinated couple of business reviews related to new investment of the company.

In my work history, I have played crucial roles in internal audit assignments in E&Y India and have been involved across all aspects of the consulting business – hiring talent, mentoring & training them, leading engagements with clients and managing relationships across.

I am highly focussed on building strong relationships both internally and with external agencies / clients. I wish to now look for an opportunity to leverage my experience of the last 9 years and prove to be worthy of contributing to the new responsibility. Of these 9 years, 4 years have been in a consulting role with Ernst & Young which provides me the necessary and adequate experience to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and handle work pressures.

Thank you,
Protected content