Join now

Looking for a job in Internal audit in S'pore (Singapore)

Hi,

A professional from the Risk Management and Internal Controls discipline, I have over 8 years of post-qualification experience of which the last 3.5 years has been with CLP India in Risk Management and Controls function, where I am currently working.

In my professional background, I have worked with large multinationals in India on -
• Risk based Internal Audits, Process Improvement, Business Process Risk Assessment
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Process restructuring and mapping
• Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Performance Improvements and Cost Reductions
• SOX reviews & testing and Compliances management

In my past I have also worked on MIS, budgeting and reporting for about 3 years during my stints with CLP, Ernst & Young and Century Enka. My association with these three companies for the last 9 years have enabled me to be a seasoned professional in Risk Management services. My focus on specific solutions and the industry helped me learn about a variety of solutions and the industry in depth. Along with this I have multiple industry exposure too (Power, Metal, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Cement, FMCG and Auto).

In CLP, I am responsible for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Internal Controls and Compliances. Along with this, I have coordinated couple of business reviews related to new investment of the company.

In my work history, I have played crucial roles in internal audit assignments in E&Y India and have been involved across all aspects of the consulting business – hiring talent, mentoring & training them, leading engagements with clients and managing relationships across.

I am highly focussed on building strong relationships both internally and with external agencies / clients. I wish to now look for an opportunity to leverage my experience of the last 9 years and prove to be worthy of contributing to the new responsibility. Of these 9 years, 4 years have been in a consulting role with Ernst & Young which provides me the necessary and adequate experience to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and handle work pressures.

Thank you,
Vaibhav
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Singapore Forum