Looking for Technical Service Manager (Singapore)
We are a German Automation Company looking for a Technical Service Manager, who speak German, strong mechanical background, project coordination and good leadership.
the following are the Job Description and Requirements: -
As the Technical Service Manager we would like you to build up and run our service department. You will be responsible for selecting, training and managing a small group of service technicians and at the same time act as the main point of contact for all technical, service and after-sales service related matters internally and for our customers.
What we would expect from you (main responsibilities):
• Organize the service department and service activities and ensure they are efficient and profitable,
• Give expert support to your team and at customer’s site and ensure that all service work is carried out professionally and in the agreed timeframe,
• Give technical support to the sales team and engage actively in project planning,
• Maintain close relations to customers, handle customer feedback and ensure customer satisfaction,
• Develop and improve the service qualities and technical competencies of your personnel,
• Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives,
• Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times, job costing and invoicing in the service department,
• Ensure materials, premises, tools, equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively,
• Ensure that spare and wear parts stock is controlled.
What we can offer:
• The opportunity to build up and lead your own team and department
• Key position with a long-term perspective
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Great working atmosphere with nice colleagues
What you should offer (qualifications):
• Diploma/ Degree in Engineering with at least Protected content hands-on work experience in engineering services and 2+ years management experience,
• Must possess strong mechanical and electrical skills and a solid technical background,
• Must be willing to work hands-on with his team on installation & commissioning jobs at customers site and to lead as an expert example,
• Strong sense of responsibility, reliability, initiative and commitment,
• Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills,
• Excellent verbal communications skills in English, Chinese would be an advantage,
• Ability to interact with customers and represent the company,
• Team player but at the same time capable to manage and work independently,
• Open minded, outgoing and enjoying communicating with different people from various backgrounds,
• Willingness to travel and work overtime when needed,
• Singaporean / PR / Dependent Pass or must be eligible for Employment Pass!
Please send your resume to: Protected content