Join now

Personal Training Service by NASM-Accredited Expat (Singapore)

Hello all,

My name is Justin Hall. I just recently moved to Singapore from New York City to pursue graduate studies at the National University of Singapore.

I'm also a certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, and I am happily offering my services to those individuals living in Singapore with their own condominium gyms. I also have options available to those who do not have access to their own gyms.

Here's a break-down of my credentials:

Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
Certified in CPR - AED, American Red Cross Society
Specialities in Optimum Performance Training, focusing on balance, reactive and resistance training
Experience in High-Intensity Training, Cross-Training and Circuit Training
Strong Understanding of Sports Nutrition and Meal Planning

Because I am currently here on scholarship, my fees are extremely reasonable; in fact, for the services I provide, they are probably the lowest in Singapore, and anyone will be hard-pressed to find a US-accredited personal trainer operating here at the same rate. The other side of the coin is that, as a graduate student, I can only maintain a portfolio of about four or five clients at any given time, so this is really FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Just to emphasize: you will not find a cheaper US-accredited trainer in Singapore!

You can reach me at Protected content , or at Protected content .

Thanks for your time!

Singapore Forum