Freedman International is an international marketing implementation agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai. We are changing the way international companies run cross-border marketing campaigns – helping clients build long term efficiencies and drive brand consistency across any number of country markets.
We are now looking for a Project Executive with Asian language skills to be based in our Singapore office. Main responsibilities will consist of project management and support of new business development.
Overview of role
The Project Executive is responsible for the implementation of multi-lingual marketing communications. Working closely with the Account Manager in Shanghai as well as the London and New York teams to deliver multiple client projects within specific time frames and budgets, the Project Executive is responsible for coordinating and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, ensure document validations are completed on time and provide assistance when requested
• Interpret project brief and ensure relevant internal and external resources are in place and briefed about project scope
• Prepare files for translation, localisation and adaption
• Liaise with translators to distribute work and manage timely translation return
• Liaise with proofreaders and editors to ensure best possible quality of translation
• Incorporate changes requested by clients and update glossaries or preferred terms list on an on-going basis
• Traffic projects through the studio, including briefing the Traffic Manager, booking work online and quality checking documents
• Coordinate in-country validations and client approvals, implementing as well as trafficking client amends through the studio
• Quality check on files supplied by other in-house teams within the required deadlines
• Support the production team in proof-checking documents prior to print
• Maintain status reports tracking project progress and controls
• Ensure all important supplier communication is recorded and accurately filed
• Maintain the job filling systems for work in progress and update database of contacts
• Manage updates of term base and translation memory by liaising with the Adaptations Manager
• Raise purchase orders and provide documents for invoicing purposes
• Ability to manage workload independently and delivering to high standards
• Organised, meticulous and process-driven – ability to multi-task
• Business level of English, spoken as well as written
• Excellent knowledge of Asian languages, native Japanese preferred
• Some experience of marketing communications and translation
• Computer literate – proficient in MS Office and web applications, knowledge of typesetting software packages
Does this sound interesting? Please send your CV to me on Protected content .