QA engineer required for role in US (Singapore)
QA engineer with the following experience are required. People with H1B visa are preferred:
1. QA Engineer with relevant work experience of 5+ years
2. Expertise with test execution including functional testing, integration, and regression testing, user acceptance testing, performance and security testing particularly for web based UI front end apps
3. Good understanding of static and dynamic code analysis with strong expertise in test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD) and user acceptance driven development
4. Proficient with writing (developing) test cases using automation testing tools like Selenium WebDriver (WebDriver JS, Protractor)
5. Experience with working in short sprints in an Agile SCRUM software development model, good understanding of Scrum processes, tools (JIRA, TargetProcess or similar tools), and artifacts (Stories, Tasks)
6. Ability to work in fast paced co-development client teams with BA in client team
7. Good to have domain understanding of Educational services and assessment (US)
8. Good understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL
10. Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Atlassian Stash, Logstash, Kibana
11. Strong knowledge of GIT based Source Control repositories and GIT branching strategies
12. Very familiar with popular IDEs IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse
13. Seasoned in working on Linux (CentOS) dev. machines and Linux VMs on Windows machines. Understanding of Linux shell commands
14. Familiarity with REST tools like cURL, DHC or other browser plugins that support REST client.
If interested, please PM me.