Part-time Intern will help build the website, entry data, finalize the business plan, SEO, logistic. If successful, could be hired full time after 6 months with the following profile:
Manage day-to-day online store operations and optimize performance to ensure the online sales targets are reached.
Assure the ongoing maintenance of Ecommerce events and activities calendars, including home page and category page features, landing page creation and related online consumer experiences.
Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing touch points – including desktop, smartphone and mobile – and identification of new and emerging marketing opportunities.
Create and deploy digital marketing strategies to increase conversion oriented traffic. Channels include but are not limited to SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Email, Retargeting and Marketplaces.
Ecommerce manager is ultimately responsible for developing and reaching regional Ecommerce revenue and growth goals.
You have a proven track record on use of social media to generate buzz, build reputation, and connect people and communities to common cause.
Min: Diploma Holder
• Minimum of 2 years professional online marketing experience with hands-on experience in email marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate programs, re-targeting, product/inventory XML datafeed.
• Experience in website analytics with proven ability to use the metrics to drive business decisions.
• Experience with the following technologies would be considered an asset: Google Analytics, Demandware, Bazaarvoice, Google AdWords & Google Tag Manager.
• Highly computer savvy including interactive and social networking knowledge.
• Ability to track and analyze web site performance.
• Experience, understanding and passion for Ecommerce (in a direct to consumer environment)
Startup with profit sharing opportunity to successful candidate