Join now

Software Sales Executive (Singapore)

Hi everyone:

I am looking for ERP and CRM software sales executive for our operation in Singapore. The individual should have a sales aptitude. Software / Consulting background is an advantage but not a must have.

The work will involve all of the following
- Lead Generation: Identifying leads and generating new leads (20%)
- Nurture: Following up on leads provided by the Company (10%)
- Qualification: Qualify leads for budget, need and timeline. Run ballpark pricing with customer and ensure there is budget (30%)
- Discovery and Pre-sales liaison: Meet with qualified leads and do detailed discovery of requirements. Document requirements. Understand organization structure. Presenting solutions to customers with the help of the pre-sales team. Work with pre-sales team to get demos ready for customer. Being a face to the customer. (20%)
- Admin Tasks: Track all meetings, calendar meetings, weekly updates to global sales team (20%)

I am looking for Mandarin speaking, Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents. Foreigners can also apply if they are a good fit to the profile.

Do let me know if interested. The compensation is reasonably good but really depends on the background/experience. I am open to much younger/less experienced candidates as well provided they have the right aptitude for a software sales job.