Tenancy Manager for a relocation company (Singapore)
We are seeking a dynamic personality to fill this available role:
Tenancy Manager acts as the assignees single point of contact for property maintenance and repair works, acting as an advocate for the Tenant/Occupant in issue resolution.
The Tenancy Manager also is responsible for guiding the tenancy team when needed and liaising with the Operations Manager to develop and improve process and procedures.
If you are a Singapore Citizen or PR and have the following criteria and qualities please read below:
• Minimum diploma
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Adept in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office Outlook)
• Able to multi-task and work with different levels of people
• Meticulous, proactive, and good working attitude
• A thorough work processor who pays great attention to detail
• Strong organizational and negotiation skills
• Initiative in finding and suggesting solutions for problems and challenges faced
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Property management and/ or managing a small team
For interested parties, please forward your current CV to: Protected content