Join now

St Patrick's Day - Fri 17th March. Night out! (Southampton)

A group of us are going out!

Starting at O'Neills (Irish bar), 90 High Street, Winchester. For those of you who don't know Winchester it is a classy city (large town) which is beautiful and is one of my favourite towns in England! It has lots of great and classy bars for going out!

Meet at O'Neills around 8pm or earlier if you wish. Have a few drinks in O'Neills and then sample 1 or 2 other bars in Winchester. Or stay in O'Neills if you prefer to stay there. But there are some other nice classy bars which would be good to go to! Also, O'Neills I imagine will be busy/very busy and it may be good to have a change of scenery and sample some other bars later in the evening. A suggestion is to get the train back to Southampton Central around midnight - only about a 20 min journey or less - and go to a club and party till it closes! If people want to stay later in Winchester do as you please! Southampton is better than Winchester for clubs.

The atmosphere should be really good and lively in O'Neills, being St Patrick's Day, and there should be live traditional Irish music and hopefully we'll see some Irish dancing too (I don't know what they have planned)! Of course there will be Guinness and Baileys and Jameson - we will need to sample some Irish drinks on St Patrick's lol! There should be other Irish stuff going on in the bar too!

O'Neills is on the main street in Winchester - High Street Protected content is only around a 5 min walk from the station!

Bring your friends! Some people might want to organise to meet up in Southampton and travel with each other to Winchester.

Google O'Neills and have a look at their website if you wish.

All the best,

Patrick

Southampton Forum

Our Global Partners