Market Research Manager (St. Petersburg)
JOB TYPE: Quarterly
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Help Eolas to manage the consolidation of products purchased in Russia for lab analysis in Ireland.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We conduct a fieldwork survey in your country for a large client. The fieldwork is conducted once per quarter (Jan, Apr, Jun, Oct). The project involves the purchase of beer products in 5 Russian cities for testing purposes.
In St. Petersburg we need someone to help with the following tasks:
• Visit up to 12 supermarkets in your location, purchasing 72 beer products in total
• Complete data online to support these purchase
• Label and pack products for shipping
• Receive shipments of products from Samara, Chelyabinsk, Novosibirsk and Moscow
• Unpack, check and repack these shipments
• Consolidate all shipments for further movement to Ireland
We require a trustworthy and hardworking person, who is willing to be trained into the role.
We estimate that the person would need Protected content days of available time
Good - written and spoken English
Good communication skills, both by email and phone
Attention to detail
Email and basic IT competency
CONTACT: Protected content