Join now

Language & arts'n crafts courses (adults/children) (Strasbourg)

Hello everyone,

my name is Florence, I am a 32 years-old french woman about to move back to France (Strasbourg).
I have lived abroad for quite a while (USA, Italy, Germany) and would like very much to keep working with "international people".

I will offer, starting September Protected content , french lessons for total beginners to advanced speakers.
I can follow the lines of a traditional conversation course, but I believe a lot in learning a language while doing something else . It can be cooking, playing games, embroidering, sewing, weaving, learning origami...
With children I mostly use board games and basic crafts.
As I have voluteered a lot in the european school in Munich (where I am enjoying my last months) I can say I have gained a lot of experience with children (and I have two of my own).

I will also offer traditionnal embroidery classes, total beginners welcome !
I can teach in French, English, Italian, German, and Spanish.
Here is a link to some of my projects :
Protected content

Even though I am not an expert, I can also teach basic sewing (with a machine), weaving and crocheting.

I don't know yet for sure where my future home will be, but most probably somewhere around Schiltigheim.

If you think you might be interested in a course or another, please feel free to contact me !
I will happily provide more information.

Florence

Strasbourg Forum