Join now

74m2, split level 1-bed apartment in Inner City (Sydney)

Hi, I am being relocated to Melbourne on a very short notice. I recently moved to this amazing apartment and have a contract break fee. If I find someone immediately for this apartment, I hope my real estate agent is willing to reduce or waive my break fee.

See details below:
1-bedroom split level apartment with total 74sqm in Redfern on Regent Street, adjacent of BP gas station. Rent: $430 per week

“The Atrium” Style & Location: Modern & spacious throughout this sensational split level apartment offers style & convenience. Located within close proximity to the CBD. In the heart of shopping village, walk to train station, cafes & restaurants.
Main Rooms: One large bedroom with built-ins is located on the second level with modern bathroom & balcony. Entry level consist of spacious open plan living & dining areas, walking out onto westerly facing balcony, polyurethane kitchen, stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooking, Cesar stone bench top, & glass splash back.
Additional Features: Security complex, internal laundry, polished timber flooring and two balconies facing west.

Area Size: Internal First floor 41sqm* Second floor 33sqm* Total 74sqm

Features
Built-In Wardrobes
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Internal Laundry
Modern Bathroom
Modern Kitchen
Polished Timber Floor
Terrace/Balcony

Message me if you are interested?

Joyce