Join now

Room with own bathroom wanted (Sydney)

Hi there

I am looking for a room with my own bathroom. Move in date is 15th March +/- a week or two.

I am a fun gal, working in a well-known firm. My work can get a bit hectic at times but I like to head out to the city whenever I can. Apart from that I am easy going, friendly, very tidy and clean; and like to have a quiet movie afternoon on Sunday. I am very sociable and occasionally I love to have my friends for dinner or vino. I also enjoy yoga, zumba and Latin dancing.

My current lease expires on 15th March and I would like to move in around that date. I've been sharing for quite some time and know how it is. I would consider moving to Pyrmont, City, Darlinghurst and neighbouring suburbs.

I am looking to share with a friendly and considerate person with a positive attitude to life. Someone who is reasonably quiet, tidy, respectful and may like to share a glass of wine after work or enjoy a dinner with friends. I think it’s great to be friendly within the home but also to respect each other’s space and privacy. I prefer social and mature people with an active lifestyle who can talk about issues as they arise.

Sydney Forum