Living in Tallinn, from Great Britain
"With so many business opportunities in Tallinn, you just have to find the right partners. Guess where I found them? On InterNations."
Living in Tallinn, from Canada
"Settling as an expat women in Tallin was really hard. But when a friend invited me to InterNations, I quickly got connected."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Tallinn
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tallinn expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tallinn
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Tallinn
Ni hao to all of our Chinese in Tallinn! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Tallinn? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. which bars in Tallinn will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for Peking duck & hot pot?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Tallinn. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Tallinn
Chinese Expats in Tallinn Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Tallinn exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Estonia's capital and largest city, situated on the banks of the Gulf Of Finland can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Tallinn’s Chinese expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Tallinn.
- Use the Expat Guide for Tallinn to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Chinese in Tallinn at Our Events
Our community in Tallinn is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Tallinn’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Chinese expats to explore the numerous bays, straits, and inlets of the Baltic Sea coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in your local community as well as Chinese in Estonia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Tallinn!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: