Good morning everyone,
As many of you already know, we are a foreign couple who has been living in Tirana for more than a year and (most probably) we will be leaving next month (February) Albania and therefore, we are also leaving the apartment we were renting here.
We are not the owners of the apartment but the landlord has been so nice and helpful with us that we would like to return him the favor by helping him finding the new possible tenant/s.
The apartment is all furnished and it has:
- 1 double bedroom with a double bed and 2 big wardrobes plus other small ones.
- 1 Living Room with Protected content
- 1 Big bathroom (albanian stile, no bathtub)
- 1 kitchen with both gas + electrical stove plus all the cutlery, glasses, etc
- Plus all the other things a normal apartment has: A/C (hot & cold), washing machine, fridge+freezer, electrical water heater, clothes lines (both inside and outside) sandwich toaster, iron, ironing board... and there is also an office desk in case you want to work from home.
The price we have been paying per moth is 250€ but the price is something you will have to discuss with the landlord personally. As I said previously we are planning to leave on February but we do not have the exact day yet, it could be at the beginning or at the end of the month.
Feel free to contact me if interested or in case you need any other information.