Join now
Log in Join

Certificat of eligibility and work permit (Tokyo)

Hi all,

our move to Tokyo is getting closer, my husband is going in late november and I'm going mid January. I would like to work during our stay in Japan and my question is now: How is it with certificate of eligibility and work permit? If I get a project based employment, do I need to have that company on the certificate of eligibility or may I have another company stated there? i.e. can I work for a company and have another one stated in certificate of eligibility?

Kind regards

Tokyo Forum