Join now

Female Only!!(Musashi-Kosugi in Kawasaki) (Tokyo)

¥ Protected content Only, Get Your Own Private Room w/Balcony!NO deposit,key money!

Hi! My name is Yumi and I'm looking for a female roommate to share an upstairs housing complex. You will be getting your own room (which is quite big, room is at 6 tatami mats in size) with a balcony outside. The room comes with air conditioning, bed, a TV, table, and wireless LAN internet. The place is also located in a quiet residential area, so you won't need to worry about loud outside noises from city life! You will be sharing the bathroom/toilet, washer, and kitchen , along with splitting the utility costs. Kitchen comes with cooking pots, pans, plates, microwave, conventional oven, towels, etc. that we share, but you do get your own fridge. If you need a bike to get around, the landlady can lend you one.

The place is located in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa- west of Tokyo. It's near two stations: Musashi Nakahara and Musashi Kosugi. From Musashi Kosugi it takes 12 minutes to Shibuya and 17 minutes to Yokohama. If you need any help in getting around on the trains you can ask me!
You can live right now! If you have any other questions or are interested, please do email me!! :)
Than you!!

Tokyo Forum