Join now

Job opening for several positions (Tokyo)

Hi all,

My company, SmithMar & Co. Ltd., in Manila Philippines (yes I commute every month) is a recruiting company with clients in Japan. Our Japanese clients are searching for;
-3D CAD technician (must be English speaker and no Japanese is ok, and company can sponsor a working visa).
-Full and part time English language teacher (can be from a traditionally non-English country) with at least an undergraduate degree
-Mandarin speaker for luxury brand shop in Tokyo
-Sales staff to represent an avant-garde educational institute (not English school). Rep must have high level of Japanese proficiency.

If you feel you qualify, please send an email with your resume (CV) in the body of the email (no attachments please). Let us know which position you are interested in. We will reply only to emails with resumes. We will reply with salary and compensation information. Your resume will be retained for pooling purposes, but not shared to third parties. You will not receive any emails from us except for jobs that will be relevant to your interest. No photo is necessary.

Please email me at Protected content